XRATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIEL'S PREMIERE LEGION...AT LEAST WE THINK SO. WE KICK ASS AS LONG AS WES CAN KEEP EGGROLL.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» What Happened to Xrated?
LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:52 am by Remnant

» Just For Thermal
LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:27 pm by Foxy Vixen

» Who Am I? Better recognize!
LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:46 am by Vitiate

» Besh Temple Hard Mode drop rate tracker
LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:51 am by Pyree

» X-Rated Homecoming court
LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:41 am by Cypher

» Gelkmaros Guard Farming
LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:11 pm by Vitiate

» LFM to start BT hard mode static group
LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:05 pm by Pyree

» Halloween Light Show
LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:48 am by Jersey Jenni

» i actually believe now
LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:12 am by Cypher

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
http://na.aiononline.com
http://www.aionarmory.com
http://aion.yg.com

LFM to start BT hard mode static group

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyree
Legionary
Legionary

Class : Cleric Lvl : 54
Class Class : Cleric

LFM to start BT hard mode static group Empty
PostSubject: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:41 pm

I want to get a static group together for BT hard mode to start in a couple weeks if I can fill the group. I want a group of really serious and dedicated people, since this place definitely is no pushover and we need a big commitment if we wanna get our eternals. I'm looking at around 5 days a week, with 2 days for breaks, and we can occasionally decide to do something else for a break from BT such as udas, forts, DP, dred, but mostly we'll focus on BT. I'm looking for people available most nights of the week in the evening, looking to get this stuff done sometime between 6pm - 12am pacific. In the first few runs it may actually take us a long time to make some progress, but with practice it'll speed up a lot, and I want dedicated people who will stick with it through the learning times~

I do have experience with a lot of the bosses in hard mode as well, I've killed up to Isbaraya myself, and know the strat for Isbaraya and Stormwing.

The slots that I need filled are:
Templar - Weslie
Cleric - Pyrami
Chanter - Ghones
Leather - Djhustle
Misc DPS - Littlex
Misc DPS - Supercypher

If you aren't geared in miragent or equivelent yet, that's ok, as long as you're working hard towards getting there and you're able to commit to a static like this. Hopefully we can get you geared to that point quickly, especially after 2.1.

Additional notes about the group slots, we'll need the Templar to work on an HP armor set if they don't have one yet, and the sorc should be working on getting MB capped at 2.8k if they aren't already yet.

Please let me know if you're interested or have more questions!

Last edited by Pyree on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wesley
Centaurion
Centaurion

Class : Templar Lvl : 55
Class Class : Templar

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:
LFM to start BT hard mode static group Left_bar_bleue100/100LFM to start BT hard mode static group Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:32 pm

I'm interested, but HP armor set? That's gonna be tough. I rather have high Block in instances like BT.
Back to top Go down
Pyree
Legionary
Legionary

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:55 pm

I really think you'll need a HP set. A lot of the high damage skills in BT are either magic or not blockable. And the chance to block is still really low. Block is relying on a chance, while the HP is always there. The templar that I run it with has 14.5k HP, and he's using the Empyrean Providence stigma tree. I really think that's probably best, if you want to see what he's using his profile is: http://na.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?charID=331947&serverID=1
Back to top Go down
Wesley
Centaurion
Centaurion

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:
LFM to start BT hard mode static group Left_bar_bleue100/100LFM to start BT hard mode static group Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:21 pm

I ran the Empyrean Providence line when I first started doing AS. But after using it a few times, I found it was only marginally useful.
  • Prayer of Victory is good to increase everyone's HP for 1k but everyone has to be within 30m. It last 2m with 5m cd. So more than half the time during boss fight won't have it available.
  • Shield of Faith is perfect by itself since it's 100% chance of block for 10 atk within 30 secs, but the 3m cooldown really make it ... marginally useful.
  • The Empyrean Providence is similar. It's 100% block for 15 secs, but with a 10m cooldown.

However, I can see having 14.5K HP is gonna be quite useful overall. I may give stacking HP stones a go to test it out.

Last edited by Wesley on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyree
Legionary
Legionary

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Moves that are very strong but on a large cooldown work very well for several bosses in BT HM. Empyrean Providence blocks damage on the other group members too, which is one of the big bonuses for it. If you have the stigmas already, I think you should try it out in there and see how it goes. The bosses are really difficult, so having those moves for them would really help a lot.
Back to top Go down
Wesley
Centaurion
Centaurion

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Yea, i have those stigma already. I know the Empyrean Providence blocks damage on the other group members as well, but it last for 15 secs with 10m cooldown. Basically, you can only use it once (well, maybe twice with a low dps group) during the fight. Tried it, and it worked that ONE time. lol. The rest of the time during the same boss fight couldn't use it while cd. That's why i thought it is really really really marginally useful.
Back to top Go down
Pyree
Legionary
Legionary

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Djhustle is going to join for our sin, just short a sorc and chanter now~
Back to top Go down
Wesley
Centaurion
Centaurion

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:17 am

I just talked to Ghones and he is interested as well. Just need a sorc now.
Back to top Go down
Pyree
Legionary
Legionary

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:57 am

Alright, cool. This is forming faster than expected, I will be on vacation next week, so we'll have to plan to start the following week, think I should be back on the 28th.

You and Ghones are both ok with committing to this group for around 5 nights per week? Our first attempts when we're learning BT HM will probably take a long time, but after practice we should get it down to around 3 hours. We're just gonna have to stick it out til that happens. ^^
Back to top Go down
Wesley
Centaurion
Centaurion

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:38 am

I'm on every night. Tue/Thur I have class and will be home about 9pm EST (6pm PST), so it should work out fine as well.

Friday night we usually go out for dinner and will be home a bit later about 10pm EST or so.

Saturday, depends if we have some place to go. Since I'm on Eastern, even we get home late, it would still be early. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cypher
Centaurion
Centaurion
Cypher

Class : Ranger Lvl : 54
Class Class : Ranger

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:13 am

I've given up on ever getting to go to Besh.
Back to top Go down
http://xratedsiel.omgforum.net
Wesley
Centaurion
Centaurion

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:06 am

Hey, Cypher. Haven't seen you for a few days. Where have you been?
Back to top Go down
Cypher
Centaurion
Centaurion
Cypher

Class : Ranger Lvl : 54
Class Class : Ranger

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:29 pm

Taking a break. Been playing COD:Black Ops. I will be on today
Back to top Go down
http://xratedsiel.omgforum.net
Wesley
Centaurion
Centaurion

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:22 am

A pretty good video on starmwing with explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WbPiFMkFTo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Pyree
Legionary
Legionary

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:15 am

That's only for the normal mode fight. The common strategy for hard mode is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN-Ao803SLU
Back to top Go down
Pyree
Legionary
Legionary

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:25 am

I'm also considering finding some other generic kind of dps instead of a sorc, sorc may not be needed anymore since hard mode was nerfed considerably in difficulty in 2.1. If we can get by without a sorc, then preferably I'd want a ranger. I don't really want a glad, I'd rather a ranged dps since we'll already have a temp and sin.
Back to top Go down
Wesley
Centaurion
Centaurion

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:02 am

wow! That's kinda dull. The keep dying and rezing is the strat?
Back to top Go down
Pyree
Legionary
Legionary

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:14 am

Yup, very few groups have been able to kill him without that strat. Just a bunch of rez loci over and over til he dies.
Back to top Go down
Pyree
Legionary
Legionary

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Yeah, I just asked some friends about BT HM changes, and I was told we don't need a sorc. I'm going to open the last slot up to a sorc OR ranger.

Cypher are you interested in the static? Can you commit to it as much as I posted in the OP? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LFM to start BT hard mode static group   LFM to start BT hard mode static group Empty

Back to top Go down

LFM to start BT hard mode static group
Page 1 of 1