XRATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIEL'S PREMIERE LEGION...AT LEAST WE THINK SO. WE KICK ASS AS LONG AS WES CAN KEEP EGGROLL.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» What Happened to Xrated?
Not liking what I've seen lately EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:52 am by Remnant

» Just For Thermal
Not liking what I've seen lately EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:27 pm by Foxy Vixen

» Who Am I? Better recognize!
Not liking what I've seen lately EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:46 am by Vitiate

» Besh Temple Hard Mode drop rate tracker
Not liking what I've seen lately EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:51 am by Pyree

» X-Rated Homecoming court
Not liking what I've seen lately EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:41 am by Cypher

» Gelkmaros Guard Farming
Not liking what I've seen lately EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:11 pm by Vitiate

» LFM to start BT hard mode static group
Not liking what I've seen lately EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:05 pm by Pyree

» Halloween Light Show
Not liking what I've seen lately EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:48 am by Jersey Jenni

» i actually believe now
Not liking what I've seen lately EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:12 am by Cypher

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
http://na.aiononline.com
http://www.aionarmory.com
http://aion.yg.com

Not liking what I've seen lately

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cypher
Centaurion
Centaurion
Cypher

Class : Ranger Lvl : 54
Class Class : Ranger

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:
Not liking what I've seen lately Left_bar_bleue100/100Not liking what I've seen lately Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Not liking what I've seen lately Empty
PostSubject: Not liking what I've seen lately   Not liking what I've seen lately EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:10 am

I decided to make this post because of my concern with some of the attitudes and behaviors I've noticed lately in legion. I won't say any names, but I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about.

The main thing that's gotten to me lately is people's attitudes toward one another. Some of you seem to be spiteful of others for no apparent reason. Maybe it's jealousy or something. I don't know. Maybe somebody rolled on some loot you wanted and you lost. I don't know. Maybe it's somebody you don't know and are just one of those people that get territorial to the new ppl. I don't know. All I know is it's childish and BS. It's a game, leave the drama out of it. If someone has an equal chance and right to roll on loot and you lose suck it up. There will be another one to drop eventually. Persistence pays off. If you don't know someone in legion don't avoid grouping with them because of it. Get to know them and see how they play. If they suck, oh well. Now you know and could maybe offer them a few pointers. Don't start drama in the legion.

Another thing that irritates me personally is not participating in group events because you don't see the point or because you disagree with something. Get over it. How are we supposed to get anywhere if all people are doing is whining about this or that? If you decide to leave group because you died once or twice then maybe you should leave more than the group... Rage quitting is childish bullshit. Sure, we've all had those "I wanna punch a baby in the face" moments, but don't show it in game. Step away from the game for a few moments and collect yourself then come back and try again. It's a GAME.

I'm ashamed and embarrassed when I bring in new people to the legion and tell them about how great we are and how fun things are only to have them dealing with the drama llama soon after. We been bringing in a lot of new people this past week. Set an example. If I was new and came into a legion only to see some of these behaviors and the QQing about every little thing I'd leave legion right away. The infighting and bickering and talking crap behind peoples' backs is getting old. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's just me. If that's the case then maybe I'm in the wrong place. I sure hope not. All I know is we can't get anywhere when we can't get along with eachother directly or indirectly.

If there's a problem let me know so we can work through it. And for God sake start grouping with people in legion outside your little clicks. No problem having a static group for things, but sticking to them for every little thing means people are going to get left out and that sucks. We need to be one tight-knit group that knows how to play with one another. Learn eachother's play styles and what not.

Anyway, that's just what I'm thinking about right now. Be sure to send all complaints to Mauhler....lol
Back to top Go down
http://xratedsiel.omgforum.net
Foxy Vixen
Centaurion
Centaurion
Foxy Vixen

Lvl : 55
Class Class : Templar

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:
Not liking what I've seen lately Left_bar_bleue100/100Not liking what I've seen lately Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Not liking what I've seen lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not liking what I've seen lately   Not liking what I've seen lately EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:40 am

On the flip side of that, people who have only been here for a little amount of time shouldn't be automatically jumping to ong people suck here, no one does anything, etc. Give it time, then voice your concerns as you said to Mauhler.

Granted since I wasn't on over the weekend, I have NO idea what happened but that's my two cents about the matter.

As for other things I may avoid certain people because I can't stand their grating personality. No, I am not naming names but some people need to learn to tone it down and respect others. Otherwise you will get none back from me.

And again, the flipside. If I've done anything, let me know personally. And hopefully you are mature enough to do that with everyone in the legion. You may not be able to stand someone, but at least have enough respect to deal with it without all the drama and QQ.
Back to top Go down

Not liking what I've seen lately
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XRATED :: General-
Jump to: