XRATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIEL'S PREMIERE LEGION...AT LEAST WE THINK SO. WE KICK ASS AS LONG AS WES CAN KEEP EGGROLL.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» What Happened to Xrated?
OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:52 am by Remnant

» Just For Thermal
OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:27 pm by Foxy Vixen

» Who Am I? Better recognize!
OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:46 am by Vitiate

» Besh Temple Hard Mode drop rate tracker
OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:51 am by Pyree

» X-Rated Homecoming court
OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:41 am by Cypher

» Gelkmaros Guard Farming
OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:11 pm by Vitiate

» LFM to start BT hard mode static group
OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:05 pm by Pyree

» Halloween Light Show
OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:48 am by Jersey Jenni

» i actually believe now
OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:12 am by Cypher

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
http://na.aiononline.com
http://www.aionarmory.com
http://aion.yg.com

OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cypher
Centaurion
Centaurion
Cypher

Class : Ranger Lvl : 54
Class Class : Ranger

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:
OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! Left_bar_bleue100/100OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! Empty
PostSubject: OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE!   OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:05 am

Well it was true. Elyos on Siel were "carebears" as they say. Since the server balanced out and Asmos got access to our lands we've had the crap kicked out of us. Now Asmos took Divine in about 10 minutes apparently and Elyos just let it happen. Unfortunately, on this server we will never get Divine back unless we step up our game. For this legion we really need to start working on gearing people up and getting back into heavy PvP. I personally suck. Haven't run Dredge in over a month. That's all about to change. If we don't get our server back we will lose a lot of people. Let's not let that happen. Start using the forum as a tool to communicate your thoughts and ideas so that we can better work together. Let any of the legion leadership know if you need something and try to help eachother out. Good luck out there.
Back to top Go down
http://xratedsiel.omgforum.net
Fallen
Centaurion
Centaurion
Fallen

Class : Templar Lvl : 55
Class Class : Templar

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:
OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! Left_bar_bleue100/100OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE!   OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:48 pm

well said! I am afraid to be honest... I think this is a omen... I hope we can get our shit straight and get shit done. Elyos here are so use to having there hand held when it comes to pvp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE!   OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Agreed. That said, there's a few points to consider.
1. No Elyos legion coordination. Legions have to work together if we want to take back Divine.
That's not happening and since Andrei left there's no one to coordinate and bully everyone into getting it together. We won't survive acting as individual units.

2. Everyone is too busy levelling in Inggison

3. Two of the top legions from Zikel are here now, Flawless and Utopian Knights. They are highly coordinated.

4. MORE DREDGION !!!

This thread says it all...aside from the first intelligent post l've seen on the Siel forums for awhile, it was quickly derailed into the usual childish trollfest e-peen stroking crap.
http://forums.aiononline.com/na/showthread.php?t=30334

Personally, I'm glad Asmo's got Divine (tho I never got to run Abyssal Splinter!), it evens out the playing field and might snap the Elyos into a reality check.

Nuff said for now.
Back to top Go down
Fubar
Centaurion
Centaurion

Class : Chanter Lvl : 55
Class Class : Chanter

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:

PostSubject: Re: OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE!   OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:32 am

I blame fucking Obama...

Its always his fault.
Back to top Go down
Cypher
Centaurion
Centaurion
Cypher

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:

PostSubject: Re: OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE!   OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Dafu
Legionary
Legionary
Dafu

Class : Chanter Lvl : 55
Class Class : Chanter

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:

PostSubject: Re: OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE!   OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:23 pm

I truly think the reason that we lost divine stems from the fact that we do not have a legion or a group of ppl that were leading the effort of pushing back the asmos. That legion was Ascendence however they moved to vaziel (sp?). Anyways I think we can take back divine if facilitate a push with other other active legions regardless of dislikes.
Back to top Go down
Cypher
Centaurion
Centaurion
Cypher

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:

PostSubject: Re: OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE!   OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Xrated is currently in the process of a merge with another legion. The reason Divine was lost was because people took their time and were bullshitting after an Inggison fort raid rather than heading to Divine to prepare for defense. When Divine went vulnerable there were people still dueling all over the place and jumping around like rabbits rather than heading to Divine. When they saw that the Diety was at 50% in LFG they decided to head to Divine. By the time a decent sized force had made it to Divine it was already over. We as a legion will be making an attempt at Divine soon, but to do so prematurely when we aren't equipped or manned up properly would be a mistake. Let's do it right. We NEED a fort with our name on it and that fort should be Divine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE!   OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE! Empty

Back to top Go down

OH NO, WE LOST DIVINE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XRATED :: General-
Jump to: