XRATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIEL'S PREMIERE LEGION...AT LEAST WE THINK SO. WE KICK ASS AS LONG AS WES CAN KEEP EGGROLL.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» What Happened to Xrated?
Alternate Characters and participation EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:52 am by Remnant

» Just For Thermal
Alternate Characters and participation EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:27 pm by Foxy Vixen

» Who Am I? Better recognize!
Alternate Characters and participation EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:46 am by Vitiate

» Besh Temple Hard Mode drop rate tracker
Alternate Characters and participation EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:51 am by Pyree

» X-Rated Homecoming court
Alternate Characters and participation EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:41 am by Cypher

» Gelkmaros Guard Farming
Alternate Characters and participation EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:11 pm by Vitiate

» LFM to start BT hard mode static group
Alternate Characters and participation EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:05 pm by Pyree

» Halloween Light Show
Alternate Characters and participation EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:48 am by Jersey Jenni

» i actually believe now
Alternate Characters and participation EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:12 am by Cypher

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
http://na.aiononline.com
http://www.aionarmory.com
http://aion.yg.com

Alternate Characters and participation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cypher
Centaurion
Centaurion
Cypher

Class : Ranger Lvl : 54
Class Class : Ranger

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:
Alternate Characters and participation Left_bar_bleue100/100Alternate Characters and participation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Alternate Characters and participation Empty
PostSubject: Alternate Characters and participation   Alternate Characters and participation EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:43 pm

Hello all. I'm taking the time to remind everybody about how we handle alts in the legion in regards to taking on world bosses. If you have an alt out of legion you are more than welcome to bring them to a fight, but unless your alt is actually in Xrated you should NOT be rolling on loot. It isn't fair to those that are in legion. If you would like to bring an alt into the legion please ask a centaurion so we can discuss it together. Please don't take this the wrong way it's just how we keep the legion together and avoid infighting.

Another matter is member participation. We obviously don't expect you to be doing every single thing that pops up in legion, but we do look for active members that take the initiative to group up. If you're playing all for yourself and don't want to help out your legionmates maybe Xrated isn't for you. If there are issues in regards to this please let me or any Cent know. I personally don't appreciate people quitting a battle because they die a few times....especially if their legionmates aren't quitting.

If you have any questions or concerns about this please let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://xratedsiel.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Characters and participation   Alternate Characters and participation EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Just to let people know, l have 5 elyos alts. They arn't in xrated cause they all have their own lvl1 legions ( more storage space, lm a massive hoarder!), however l'm often just pugging or playing on my cleric with Bequill from Wanted on his SM. That said we often duo Siel forts and could do with another.
I'd be more than happy to group up with people to do FT, KHQ etc.

Alts:
Cleric 38 Naushika
Ranger 35 Xdreme
SM 33 KhadijaAR
Chanter 33 Kitsuni
Assassin26 Izanamii

Naushika and Xdreme are the two lm most interested in levelling so if anyone needs a cleric or ranger in particular, Pm me in game.

I also have a couple of Asmos that l had transferred recently from Zikel to Nezekan. Nezekan is so totally fail though l'm moving them over to Israphel asap.
Won't move them to Vaisel cause l don't want to be fighting friends there from Ascendance.
Asmo cleric lvl43: Simana if anyone has any asmos on Israphel.

I have way too many alts going, but, coming from Guild Wars l'm used to playing different professions and find it too boring playing the same class all the time. Gotta have some variety!
Only wish Ncsoft would allow purchasing of character slots so l could roll a glad!! Damn them the slackers! Suspect
I do have one on the PTS though for when l need some Aoe melee bashing. Laughing

Last edited by Siliconmana on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Centaurion
Centaurion

Class : Cleric Lvl : 54
Class Class : Cleric

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:
Alternate Characters and participation Left_bar_bleue100/100Alternate Characters and participation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Characters and participation   Alternate Characters and participation EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:02 am

Yes, it is very important that people realize that you *will* die going after world bosses. But being active and going after those bosses will also get you better geared than if you play it safe. You're also going to die in pvp, in fort raids, you're going to lose xp and ap if you are active in the game. Don't worry about it. You will always gain more than you lose if you are active because your legionmates will help you out.

Melissa - Cleric - 55
Alyssanna - Sorcerer - 50
AlyssanAR - Chanter - 33

At your service any time.
Back to top Go down
Vitiate
Centaurion
Centaurion

Class : Gladiator Lvl : 54
Class Class : Gladitard

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Characters and participation   Alternate Characters and participation EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:57 am

I have a 39 Ranger that I am willing to lose xp on. I dont care. Its a game.
Back to top Go down
Foxy Vixen
Centaurion
Centaurion
Foxy Vixen

Lvl : 55
Class Class : Templar

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Characters and participation   Alternate Characters and participation EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:08 am

Killaboobs - lvl 27 assassin (and lvl 399 weaponsmithing and nearly 300 cooking too). She is in Phenom atm but I noticed we're getting full so I was going to pull her over. That and I don't play on her that much. If anyone ever wants to run NTC though, I am TOTALLY game for that as I really miss that instance!
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Legionary
Legionary
Mookie

Class : Cleric Lvl : 51
Class Class : Cleric

Character sheet
Loot Dispute:

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Characters and participation   Alternate Characters and participation EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:55 pm

Qwaser - 51 Ranger
Mookie - 49 Cleric
Valdrich - 44 Glad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Characters and participation   Alternate Characters and participation EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Well my sin is up to NTC too, however l've been sitting on it cause l don't want to level her too much. Decided to concentrate on cleric and ranger. Still two of us on sins would be hell fun, l'd do it just for that gurl! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Characters and participation   Alternate Characters and participation Empty

Back to top Go down

Alternate Characters and participation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XRATED :: General-
Jump to: